Thanks for your interest in our professional driver training services.
I started the school in 2005 after 18 years in the forest industry as a commercial truck driver and heavy equipment operator. My goal has always been to produce employable grads while offering great customer service in a fun, relaxed learning environment.
Our school combines over 50 years experience in the commercial transport industry and is licensed through ICBC. Our program is of the highest standards and will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to complete the licensing process and give you the confidence to start work immediately.
Key Benefits of 1st Class Driving School:
- Training available 7 days a week.
- Flexible scheduling, including evening lessons available.
- Stay and Train (accommodation included) Packages.
- Manual or Automatic transmission training on the latest equipment.
- 1st Class Driving School is recognized by the Federal Government as a Certified Private Training Institution making course tuition tax deductible and exempt from GST.
“I just wanted to share with you that I’ve gotten a full-time job in Grande Prairie, Alberta driving logging truck. I am starting at $30 and hour and in 3 months I’ll be up to $42 an hour with full benefits. Thank-you very much again for the excellent training.”